In 2006, we moved into custom designed office/laboratories, in order to provide clients with answers to their questions, backed by data, rather than just the questions. Since this time, we have executed a number of projects, including (but not limited to):
- Creating and purifying authentic impurity standards
- Developing capture chromatography processes
- Reformulating a cytotoxic molecule for oral delivery using nano-crystal technology
- Developing UF/DF processes for removal of small molecules, particularly surfactants
- Small scale hand filling of toxicology supplies
- Blinded testing of a diagnostic kit as validation for an FDA submission
- Developing a variety of analytical chromatography methods for small molecules, proteins and oligonucleotides
In 2011, we expanded our facilities again to over 8000 sq.ft. to further increase our hands-on development and trouble-shooting capabilities.
For 2017, RMC significantly expanded the depth of our expert services team. We added a new site serving the RTP region in North Carolina, and bolstered our training products and services program. RMC also launched a comprehensive custom-video production service; focused on creating pharmaceutical training and marketing videos.
From 2018 through 2021, RMC continued to bolster its industry-leading expert Bolt-on CMC® services team with the addition of multiple experienced and emerging pharmaceutical and biotech professionals. These additions further expanded the expertise of the RMC team in small molecule, analytical development, as well as general CMC expertise including Advance Therapy Medicinal Product (ATMP) areas, biologics, gene and cell therapy, and mRNA. With personnel located in several geographical locations, including its central operations in Colorado and satellite personnel in North Carolina (RTP), Pennsylvania and Washington (Seattle), the RMC team supports projects around the globe.