Terms and Conditions
Last updated: December 20, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
The Website is available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Website.
Information, News, and Press Releases
The Website may contain information, news, and/or press releases about RMC Pharma and its services and applications. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, RMC Pharma disclaims any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of and any duty or obligation to update this information, news, or any press releases.
Communications with RMC Pharma
We may contact you by email, telephone, text message or otherwise, in order to send you RMC Pharma related, and other communications or notices. If you do not want to receive these communications from us, you may opt-out by following the opt-out and/or unsubscribe instructions in the message (if included), or by requesting to be opted-out of further communication by emailing: email@example.com. Please note that opting out may prevent you from receiving communications regarding opportunities, updates, or other offers provided by RMC Pharma.
If you are provided with an account on the Website, you agree that you are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You agree that as the account holder you are the only person authorized to access and use the account, and that you will implement and maintain reasonable practices and procedures necessary to restrict unauthorized access and use of the account, including viewing of account information and placing orders. You agree that you will implement reasonable security procedures including maintaining strong passwords, exercising caution in public places, and not providing access to the account to any unauthorized persons. You agree that RMC Pharma has no liability for, and that the indemnification listed below applies to, any unauthorized access that results from your violation of these terms or your failure to implement and maintain reasonable practices and procedures to prevent such unauthorized access.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RMC PHARMA MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. RMC PHARMA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES.
Limitation of Liability
RMC PHARMA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF RMC PHARMA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE, OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, OR RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS.
The RMC Pharma name and logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, and trade names appearing on this Website (collectively, “Marks”) are owned by RMC Pharma or its licensors. Unauthorized use of any of the Marks may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
License and Ownership
You understand and acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us will be free from unauthorized third party access or use. You understand and agree that all information you submit to RMC Pharma is done so at your own risk.
Restrictions on Use of the Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false, defamatory, libelous or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, video, submission form or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by RMC Pharma.
- You will not submit, input or upload to the Website any information which contains malicious software or code that is intended to damage, interfere with, comprise the security of, or exploit any system, the Website or Content, or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- You may not use or access the Website in any way that, in RMC Pharma judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Website.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Website without the express written consent of RMC Pharma.
You agree that RMC Pharma, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the Website, at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
Compliance with Law
You agree to use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of RMC Pharma, negatively affect the performance of the Website or reflect on the goodwill or reputation of RMC Pharma and you shall take no actions which would cause RMC Pharma to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to RMC Pharma.
This mandatory arbitration provision shall not apply to RMC Pharma’s action against you for injunctive relief in connection with misappropriation or infringement of any of RMC Pharma’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify RMC Pharma by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit RMC Pharma, or its third party service providers, to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit RMC Pharma, or its third party service providers, to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RMC Holdings, Inc.
1851 Lefthand Cir., Ste. A,
Longmont CO 80501