RMC is dedicated to bringing training to life for your team – by optimizing the latest in professional video production techniques to capture various GxP topic perspectives. These are topics which are written and then presented on camera by seasoned industry professionals who are working in the pharmaceutical and allied industries on a daily basis.
Bringing training to life for your team means making contemporary and engaging training videos conveniently available to your team – to fit with your schedules and at prices which keep your training budget under control.
These professionally produced videos present succinct GxP training topics in a captivating fashion – by combining 4K quality video recorded of concise presentations with informative graphic and enhanced with supportive video from real industry settings.
These training videos are designed to be the opposite of the commonly available audio ‘webinar training recordings’ – which can be long, dry and sometimes nothing more than an audio recording of someone calling in and talking through a standard slide deck displayed on screen.
RMC training series videos:
- Cover training topics in a more concise fashion (i.e., most videos are between 20-40 min) to ensure they can be easily fit into busy personnel schedules and maintain the viewer’s attention for a shorter period.
- Are available for purchase or rental.
- For rental options, have no limitation on the number of personnel that you can have view the video or how many times the video can be viewed during the rental period.
- Come with a PDF copy of the presentation details.
- Come with a copy of a quiz and answer key – to allow you to easily document that your team has successfully grasped the training topic.
- Have the option of scheduling a live on-line meeting with the trainer for Q&A on the presentation.